Transitioning into retirement is often a difficult phase in one’s life. The days when retirees were expected to slink into obscurity or lounge around watching television, gardening or babysitting are long gone. These days, the retirement phase could stretch
as long as 20 – 30 years and retirees need to embrace this new phase in life with an open mind and adequate preparedness.
Retirement Lifestyle Strategies will help guide retirees on how to create their unique own retirement experience to suit their individual lifestyle requirement. Our retirement seminar is particular about building confidence and self – reliance in retirement.
Completing this course
will enlighten you on more exciting alternative lifestyles, help you to set goals for yourself, and it will also present a multitude of activities for you to focus on, be involved in, and feel passionate about. It will answer the question most frequently
asked by retirees.
Question of “I AM NOW RETIRED FROM MY JOB… WHAT NEXT?
This pre-retirement seminar contains delightful activities to enliven and enrich your retirement. To help you select appropriate activities to match your personal set of skills, abilities, and interests, the projects are grouped into eight categories
that identify their main focus. The categories include projects for the: Organizer, Creative Person, Socializer, Intellectual, Volunteer/ Caregiver, Nature Lover, Athlete, and for those who prefer a Deferred Retirement. This guide will broaden your
views as to which activities are appropriate for your specific style of retirement. It will help you to understand why people of the same age may behave in totally different ways even though they have similar resources. Best of all, it will help you
to set personal goals for yourself and better manage relationships, to make your retirement an exciting, and memorable time in your life.
- Various Types of Retirement
- Psychological Phases Of Retirement
- How To Make The Psychological Transition To Retirement
- How To Retire Happy
- Identify activities to Engage In During Retirement
- Managing Relationships for Retirees
- Elements of a Balanced Lifestyle
- Guide To Creative Retirement
- Common Mental and Emotional Experiences of Retirees
- Aging Gracefully
- 10 Ways to Aging Naturally
the end of the Course, participants will be able to:
- Know the various types and phases of retirement
- Understand the possible challenges posed by retirement and adopt best solutions
- Identify delightful activities to engage in to enrich your retirement
- Better manage relationships post retirement
- Identify ways to aging gracefully