Personal Financial Management educates participants on managing their money effectively and efficiently by planning, controlling and directing their financial resources towards achieving financial freedom.
The economy is a key factor in financial decisions, and this course aims to aid participants understand how this happens by reducing uncertainty. This course will teach strategies, minimize financial stress and finance related pressure that can contribute
to health issues, absenteeism and ultimately reduce workplace productivity.
“INSURANCE”, “WILLS”, “TRUST”, and every other thing that will prepare participants for financial management will be addressed in this course, in the end imbuing participants with in-depth knowledge for creating alternative sources of income, optimum
investing, and saving towards financial freedom.
- Understanding Personal Financial Management; Journey to financial freedom
- The Economy and financial decisions
- Financial tools/concepts for Personal financial management
- Understanding & Protecting your assets (money); Insurance
- Planning and Budgeting your finances
- Alternative sources of income and Investment Strategy
- Planning for Retirement
- Wills and Trusts
- Creating a Personal Financial Plan: exercise
the end of the Course, participants will be able to:
- Become less apprehensive about finance and managing uncertainty
- Understand how the economy affects your financial affairs
- Develop proven budget and financial planning skills and understand key finance tools and concepts
- Be better prepared to manage cash flow and financial gaps for optimum living
- Learn about alternative sources of income, savings, investment management and strategy
- Identify financial risks and understand the concept of insurance
- Learn how to provide for your retirement and descendants
- Financial management refers to the effective and efficient management of money. It is also the process of planning, controlling, leading and directing one’s financial resources.